Grinding container volume of 2 litres:
The Nano Performance Mill, the DYNO®-MILL NPM, is used for continuous dispersion and wet grinding of low-viscosity products in the nanometre range.
The unique grinding bead separating system permits the use of ultrafine grinding beads with a diameter of 0.05-0.2 mm, and the patented DYNO® accelerators ensure stable processing even at the maximum throughput.
Handling with low operating and maintenance costs
The DYNO®-MILL NPM has been carefully thought-out and can be precisely adapted to suit every user’s need. Operation, cleaning and opening for maintenance work are comfortable and user-friendly. The components have smooth surfaces and are designed for fast access, enabling cleaning with the smallest possible quantity of solvent/fluid.
Features of the DYNO®-MILL NPM – Nano Performance Mill
- Patented DYNO® accelerators ensure powerful, hydraulic movement of the grinding beads and guarantee high and uniform energy input for low-viscosity products
- Unique, dynamic separating system for stable retaining of the finest grinding beads with a diameter of 0.05 to 0.2 mm
- Ideal for passage and recirculation processes with constant efficiency and achievement of the narrowest possible particle size distribution
- Guaranteed long service life as a result of using components made of high-quality engineered ceramics
- Low power consumption thanks to efficient energy input (kWh/kg of product)
- Small process volume and ideal cooling properties permit processing of temperature-sensitive products
- Gentle processing as a result of hydrodynamic movements
- Easy operation, recording of operational data and guaranteed reproducibility by means of the modern WAB-VIEW process control system
- Simple cleaning with small quantities of cleaning detergents, easy handling with low operation and maintenance costs thanks to the smooth design of the grinding chamber
- With the unique DYNO® Accelerator, the best product quality and the narrowest possible particle size distribution of fine particles in the range of < 100 nm can be achieved
Top quality comes from the use of high-grade materials
Maximum quality requirements, metal-free milling/dispersion, high wear resistance and long service life demands the use of only the best materials. Engineered ceramics like zirconium oxide and silicon carbide and are used for product wetted parts.